The Annual General Meeting of Canadian Public Relations Society (Northern Lights) will be on June 22, 2018. It will be held in conjunction with our 2018 Building Blocks.
Annual General Meeting
June 22, 2018
12:30pm – 1:00pm
2nd floor boardroom, Regional District of Fraser-Fort George (155 George St., Prince George)
Our annual meeting is an opportunity to vote in a new Board of Directors and take a look at the chapter’s annual activities and financial performance (and keeps us in compliance with the Society Act). It is a short, formal meeting, and long-distance attendees are welcome.
Livestreaming for the AGM will be available and a link will be shared before the event.
The slate of nominees to guide Canadian Public Relations Society (Northern Lights) in the 2018/2019 year is below. Thanks to everyone who put their name forward to help run our chapter!
2018/2019 Slate of Nominees:
- President: Annie Doran, Tourism Prince George
- Vice-President: Eryn Collins, Northern Health
- Treasurer: Susan Clarke, consultant
- Membership: Kim Hayhurst, Northern Development Initiatives Trust
- Accreditation: Sarah Zimmerman, Northwest Community College
- Professional Development: Haylee Seiter, Northern Health
- Communications: (website & Twitter): Emily Epp, Cariboo Regional District
- Communications: (email & Facebook): Chandra Matlock, City of Prince George
- Education: Simone Blais, UBC Okanagan
- Events: Vacant/open to nominations from floor
As per our bylaws, outgoing president Christina Doll (City of Prince George) will remain on the board as Past President.
Attached is the Ballot for the election of officers. We have one nominee for each position, with the exception of Events (which is open for nominees from the floor at the AGM on June 22). Though we are in an Acclamation situation, we are still required to hold a vote. If you choose to vote in advance or at the Annual General Meeting, the instructions are on the attached document. One vote per CPRS member, please!
Please take the time to vote and attend our AGM on June 22!