The 2022 CPRS Nominating Committee is looking for members with passion for our profession, who are willing to put their leadership skills to work and lead our National Society. Make a meaningful difference in your profession and in your community – join the National CPRS Board.
Become part of an amazing group of volunteers who share their time, skills and enthusiasm to grow and sustain the professional stature of public relations in Canada. As a board member, you can play a key role in building and shaping our services, our profession and the success of our society.
Top 10 reasons to join the National CPRS Board
- Set the strategic direction and priorities for your Society
- Participate in public relations advocacy
- Enhance public awareness of the importance of the practice of public relations
- Be a voice for your colleagues
- Influence public relations education and training
- Deepen your leadership experience
- Expand your network
- Enhance your resume
- Earn accreditation maintenance points
- Develop friendships and have fun
We need passionate individuals to serve three-year terms as members of the CPRS National Board of Directors. It is important that candidates understand volunteering for national CPRS service carries a commitment of time and resources. The Board of Directors meets up to 10 times per year on average; most meetings are by teleconference but 1 – 2 meetings each year may be held face to face.
Read more about this opportunity on the CPRS website here.
Deadline for nominations is July 23, 2022.