Following our typical summer hiatus, your CPRSNL Board is into the swing of it this fall. We had our first meeting as a new Board on Sept. 25. As we look to the year ahead and start our planning, stay tuned for updates on upcoming events and professional development opportunities. Feel free to send your thoughts, ideas or suggestions to us at email@example.com.
The Board Members for the 2018/2019 year are:
- President: Annie Doran, Tourism Prince George
- Vice-President: Eryn Collins, Northern Health
- Past President: Christina Doll, City of Prince George
- Treasurer: Susan Clarke, consultant
- Membership: Kim Hayhurst, Northern Development Initiatives Trust
- Accreditation: Sarah Zimmerman, Northwest Community College
- Professional Development: Haylee Seiter, Northern Health
- Communications (website & Twitter): Emily Epp, Cariboo Regional District
- Communications (email & Facebook): Chandra Matlock, City of Prince George
- Education: Simone Blais, UBC Okanagan
- Events: Vacant
We are looking forward to a great year of networking and professional development with you!